In no particular order & I stopped at 10 because really this could go on forever
- I have no desire to be on a reality tv show
- For most of the shows on, the chances of you coming out of the show looking good are less than you winning the lottery & being struck by lightning at the same time.
- Signing on for a reality show when your marriage is already a hot mess is a quick ticket to divorce court. Although, now you get to fight over more crazy than before you showed all of the public just how dysfunctional the relationship really was.
- There is a huge need for therapy in this country
- If you leave a reality tv show, don’t go back, it is not going to end well (half the cast’s of all of the ‘Real’ housewives)
- There is a whole lot of crazy being taped & aired in this country, I’m not totally sure why we choose to showcase the lunacy, does it somehow make people feel better about themselves? Please refer back to #4
- Without Mark Burnett, we would never know the joy that is the bromance between Adam Levine & Blake Shelton (The Voice)
- I would never have guessed that watching people watch tv was a fun way to spend an hour a week (The People’s Couch)
- Todd Chrisley is a riot, his wife, Julie is a Saint and they both run a fun & loving madhouse (Chrisley Knows Best)
- I love everything about – Jen, Bill, Will & Zoey (The Little Couple)
So much more to say, but perhaps I will come back with more at another time.